1. my friends
2. picnics under the stars (i’ve never had one – but even the thought of it makes me happy)
3. a sunny, but breezy and cool day
4. new experiences
5. the perfect cup of coffee
7. fun babies (no crying please ;p)
8. my favourite song on the radio (not a cd – has to be the radio)
10. no traffic at a time and place where you expect traffic
its funny.. if you really start thinking about things.. a lot that makes you happy is very simple basic stuff..
i was told to make a list of 50 – to kind of remember that small things make you happy – and sometimes even than the bigger things which you think are more important…
if we could take pleasure from smaller things everyday – then perhaps we’d just be happier people?
food for thought? mmmmm… foood… hehehhe (the Ramadan + Homer Simpson effect)